The promoter :
Squires Loft Franchise ABN 60152539672
1.These terms and conditions of entry, including information on how to participate and the prize details( Terms) , apply to the promotion and by participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to enter:
2.Entry is via the SEN 1116 Facebook page ( promoted periodically as Squires Loft ultimate Thailand VIP Experience)link or http://www.squiresloft.com.au/competition and registering their details including full name , D.O.B, email address and post code.Entrants must have a valid Facebook account and will also be required to “ like “ social media pages as part of entry.
Who can enter:
3.Only residents aged 18 years or older that reside in the state of Victoria can enter and who complete, in full, the entry process during the competition period.
4.Employees (or family members) , suppliers, and companies associated with this promotion and the promoter may not enter into the competition.
5.It is the promoters the right to request proof of residency in the state of Victoria and identification for verification (to the Promoter’s satisfaction in its discretion) before issuing the prize.
Permitted number of entries:
6.One entry per unique valid email is allowed for the duration of the competition.
7. The competition period commences 9 August 2018 at 12pm (AEST, Australian Eastern Standard Time) and closes 31 September 2018 at 11.59pm (AEST, Australian Eastern Standard Time). To enter the competition , entries must be received by the promoter before the above specified closing date and time.
8. Should the prize remain unclaimed for a period 1 month ,The Promoter may at its sole discretion award the prize to the second chosen entry.
Notification and Draw of the winner:
9. A winner that has completed the entry in full will be selected by a Squires Loft representative on the 1 October 2018.The winner will be notified by email or telephone.In the event that the prize notification email is returned as undeliverable or the contact number is disconnected , the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining (non-winning) eligible entries. Should an entrants details change during the promotion period, it is the responsibility of the entrant to notify the promoter of the changes
10.*2 economy class return tickets to Thailand,
*2 domestic return tickets from Phuket to Samui.
*VIP dinners for 2 at both Squires Loft restaurants in Patong & Koh Samui
*Pamper package sessions for 2 in Samui/Phuket,
*4 nights-accommodation in Phuket at 4 star resort TBA,
*3 nights-accommodation in Samui at 4 star resort TBA.,
*All transfers to/from resorts.
11. The Prize, is non transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.The prize is valued at $AUD5000 based on Recommended Retail Price including GST. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value at any time.
12. Additional costs relating to Spending money, meals (other than those included in the prize), travel taxes, travel insurance, taxis, passports, visas, transport to and from departure point ( excluding transfers in Thailand) and all other costs, as well as obtaining any of these, are the responsibility of the winner (and their companion).The promoter is not liable for any delays or related expenses to delays by the airlines.
13.Winners are advised to seek travel advise from http://smartraveller.gov.au prior to travel and advise that all immunisations required for travel to Thailand are complete.Travel insurance is highly recommended in the event that any unforeseen circumstances should arise.
14.Travel is subject to booking availability and black out periods may apply.
Prize is valid for a period of 1 year.
15.In the the event of any outside act of terrorism, war ,natural disaster or any other circumstance beyond the control of the Promoter,The promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to change , cancel or modify the competition to its full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
16.The Promoter also reserves the right at its own discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter believes has breached any of these conditions, has tampered with the entry process or acted in any unlawful or other improper misconduct which results in the unfair and improper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
17.The Promoter and associated agencies will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated including computer malfunctions or failures as a result of power loss, computer virus, hacking or any other technical issues outside of the Promoters control.The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law.
18.All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects contact information to assist in any future promotions related to goods and services and to contact entrants periodically with info regarding Squires Loft Restaurants via various mediums including commercial electronic messages. If information is not provided you cannot participate.
19. The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.